APPEB1011 – Direct Solar Cell Charging
APPEB1011 is one of a set of evaluation boards designed to aid the development of energy harvesting applications with a CAP-XX supercapacitor, particularly with solar energy harvesting.
This board does not incorporate a maximum power point tracking (MPPT) switch mode power management IC (PMIC). Instead the energy harvesting source is directly coupled to the supercapacitor and only a simple voltage limit circuit regulates the maximum voltage applied to the supercapacitor.
- PCB supports entire range of CAP-XX supercapacitors (Less than or equal to 100F)
- Charge voltage regulation configurable via a jumper link with three max voltage settings; 2.5V, 2.7V and 3V
- Output voltage control configurable via a jumper link
- Direct connection between supercapacitor and the output
- MCU controlled output with user programmable voltage thresholds to regulate duty cycle so supercapacitor is charged between load bursts.
- Multiple test points
- Test points for input voltage and supercapacitor voltage measurement
- Includes 1Ω resistors for input and output current sensing
Note: The APPEB1011 Evaluation Board is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If there is a significant delay shipping your order, CAP-XX will notify you via email or telephone.
Minimum 1 units, for more than 50 units email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote