Welcome to the CAP-XX Investor Relations Centre. Here we aim to provide current and potential investors with access to historical and up-to-date information, including share price and trades, press releases, announcements and annual reports, along with other financial related materials and tools.
Our results for the year ended 30 June 2017 are as follows:
- Sales Revenue of A$4.1 million (2016: A$5.0 million) and EBITDA loss of A$1.2 million (2016: A$0.7 million) in line with guidance announced on 7 June 2017
- Royalty revenue of A$0.7 million (2016:A$0.2 million) up 177%. Q4 Murata royalty up over 50% on prior quarter, following major new product launches during the year. Introduction of additional product ranges by AVX during the year
- Operating expenses reduced by A$0.5 million year-on-year, with R&D and engineering spending maintained and additiona R&D and Engineering staff added
- The Board believes that the Company’s IP and patent portfolio is in its strongest position ever
- New Licensing deals are under negotiation and the Board expects at least some of these to successfully close in the current financial year and remains confident that CAP-XX will continue to drive further increases in royalty receipts
- Sales enquiries for prismatic supercapacitors, including Thinline, are at record levels. The first large volume design win for our Thinline product range, in a wearable application for the Internet of Things (IoT) market segment, was announced in August 2017
- Several additional large IoT design wins have already been secured and high-volume orders are expected in the current financial year.
- Three large automotive opportunities are under development, including applications for passenger vehicles and heavy vehicles
- Three new custom designed automotive systems delivered to customers for evaluation
- In negotiations with potential manufacturing partners to secure the necessary production capacity to fulfill these automotive opportunities
- A full range of CAP-XX cylindrical cell supercapacitors was launched in the year. Market interest is high, with potential customers currently evaluating CAP-XX products for large volume applications
- The Company raised GBP2.43 million in January 2017. Cash reserves at the end of June 2017 were A$3.9 million (2016: A$0.3 million) with an additional A$1.5 million Australian R&D tax rebate (2016: A$1.5 million) anticipated to be received during October 2017