Welcome to the CAP-XX Investor Relations Centre. Here we aim to provide current and potential investors with access to historical and up-to-date information, including share price and trades, press releases, announcements and annual reports, along with other financial related materials and tools.
Our results for the year ended 30 June 2022 are as follows:
- Product sales revenue up 44% on last year
- Total revenue up 36% on last year
- Gross margin up 43% on last year
- Adjusted EBITDA loss* of A$0.5 million, is on par with the previous year ($0.4 million)
- Sales pipeline ** increased by US$10 million to over US$60 million p.a.
- Successful ramp up of ex-Murata lines – manufacturing costs per unit, yield and capacity fast approaching ex-Murata levels of operational performance despite limited time in situ
- CAP-XX continues to pursue patent infringement action against Maxwell Technologies (which is still a wholly subsidiary of Tesla Inc.) and other parties. Operating expenses were negatively impacted by A$2.3 million of associated legal expenditure, up A$1.9 million on last year
- Royalty contribution is primarily from AVX with court proceedings in place to ensure payments reflect what is properly owed
- CAP-XX continues to develop IP around supercapacitors and energy storage with a number of new patent applications
- CAP-XX had cash reserves (excluding any legal funding) as at 30 June 2022 of A$1.6 million and was debt free. A further R&D A$2.0m tax rebate is anticipated later this calendar year. Litigation funding approved, pending completion of due diligence process
- * Adjusted to exclude legal expenses for patent infringement and amortisation of share-based payment expenses
- ** Sales Pipeline is the total potential annual sales revenue of all known projects which are currently under evaluation by CAP-XX. This total in not risk weighted.