Chinese Speaking Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
CAP-XX is a world leader in the design and manufacture of thin, flat supercapacitors and energy management systems used in portable and small-scale electronic devices.
The unique feature of CAP-XX supercapacitors is their very high power density and high energy storage capacity in a space-efficient prismatic package. These attributes are essential in power-hungry consumer and industrial electronics and deliver similar benefits in automotive and other transportation applications.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Chinese Speaking Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator to join the CAP-XX team. The position will report directly to the General Manager of Sales and Marketing for the Asia Pacific Region.
This position will act as a single point of contact for all sales and marketing enquiries from customers and distributors in the Asia Pacific region.
Our office and manufacturing facility is located at Seven Hills, NSW, within a specially designed and built air-conditioned workspace. Ample staff parking is available, and public transport is a short 10min walk away.
The ability to read and comprehend English and Chinese is a requirement.
Other requirements of this position are:
- Higher School Certificate (Essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering or similar (Nice to have)
- B2B sales experience or alternatively B2B marketing support in a sales driven environment for technical products (Essential)
- Sales or marketing support for electronic components (Nice to have)
- MS Office (outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point) (Essential)
- Responsive to customers (Essential)
- Able to resolve the competing/conflicting demands of the many internal and external participants in the sales cycle (Essential)
- Prioritising and completing tasks on time (Essential)
The successful applicant will have the following personal qualities:
- Able to think logically and make smart decisions
- Able to develop harmonious internal and external relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail. Able to execute critical processes exactly as described
- High energy
Hours are Monday – Friday
This position will offer:
- Above industry salary with performance based bonus
- Opportunity for advancement
- Solid job security with a long-term employer
You will be required to undertake and pass a drug and alcohol test, along with a Pre-employment medical assessment (Located in Chatswood NSW). All interviews will take place at our Seven Hills Manufacturing Facility.