Welcome to the CAP-XX Investor Relations Centre. Here we aim to provide current and potential investors with access to historical and up-to-date information, including share price and trades, press releases, announcements and annual reports, along with other financial related materials and tools.
Our results for the year ended 30 June 2016 are as follows:
- Sales Revenue of A$5.0 million (2015: A$4.4 million) reflected a 12% year on year increase.
- Gross Margin (GM) increased to 52% (2015: 31%) on a like-for-like basis, reflecting significant progress in the transformation of the Company.
- Good progress in monetization of intellectual property and the sale of small and large supercapacitors.
- Completed the sale of a non-exclusive licence with AVX with upfront licence fees and guaranteed royalty payments spread over the first three years.
- AVX product launched in September 2016 with first quarter royalty payment received.
- The Company benefited from a sharp increase in royalties from Murata, up 117% following a 106% rise in the previous year.
- Achieved first design win for the new Thinline product range for a small credit card for customer delivery in 2017. A thinner 400 micron product is under development.
- Significant operational cash savings realised and the Company has identified further cost savings, which should incrementally improve gross margin and enhance future product competiveness.
- During FY16, the Company expanded its development efforts for automotive applications both in terms of new customers and product.
- Cash reserves at the end of June were A$0.3 million. A$1.7 million was received from AVX following the year end. R&D tax rebate from the Australian Tax Office of A$1.5 million ((2014: A$1.1 million) is also expected to be received in October 2016.